Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catching up ...... in November!

Well it has been a busy November, the girls had a gym meet in Atlanta and the gym was only 17 miles from the American Girl store so we surprised them with a little trip to the store.  They were so excited. The girls did a great job at the gym meet.  Sorry I do not get to take many pictures, so I am posting the only ones I have.  We  have been busy decorating and getting ready for Christmas.  Mallie lost one of her top teeth and she was excited the teeth fairy left her $13.00.  Abby has been busy making her Christmas list and waiting for Elf on the Shelf to arrive (he comes on Dec. 1st).  We had a nice Thanksgiving all except Mallie coming down with the flu and now Kaden has it please pray for Brian and I-- we are tried. 
 
 
They were so excited to get to go the American Girl Store!
(Nov. 12th)

My girls and lots of other little girls waiting to get in the American Girl Store.


Abby at warm-up
 
Mallie and Lizzy 

 Mallie won four medals!
 
Christmas Tree in the Dinning Room

Snowman tree in the breakfast area
 

 
The girls and I loved the play at the Bartow Community Center
The Christmas Bus--- very cute!!!
 
 
 All Mallie wants for Christmas is a front tooth-- ha ha!
This means she is growing up and makes me so said.
 
 Abby's letter to Elf on the Shelf
 
We had a Great Thanksgiving lunch at Gee and Papa's house.
 
MiMi's (Brian's grandmother) 95th birthday party and
Thanksgiving at Granny Sandra's house on Sunday.
Mallie and I did not get to go because I had to take her back to the doctor.
 
Sick little girl.
Mallie has been running a fever for seven days.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment