Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Monday, November 12, 2012

Our Week

On Sunday, after church I decided to try to take some Fall pictures of the kids.  Mallie does really good when I ask her to do something like that but the other two they do not like to corporate at times.
We are still busy almost every night of the week.  They girls are practicing gymnastics every Tuesday and Thursday and  on Wednesday we have children's group at church and there always seems like something on Friday night (football game) and every weekend. 

Here are a few our Fall pictures:


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, I voted on Tuesday and was not happy with the results, but I did my part.

Book Fair was at school this week and I told my kids they could have 10.00 to go one day.  When we got up on Tuesday morning the kids had these notes and money from their daddy.
The girls had 25.00 each to spend and Kaden had 10.00 to go and buy a new toy (like we need another toy in our house).  Yes, they have their daddy wrapped around their finger. 
 
These are Kaden school pictures.  They are so cute!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment