Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Friday, November 12, 2010

We went to the Book Fair!

Abby reading her new books.

Mallie is resting on her new books.

Well it has been a sad afternoon at the Sims' house for the girls. Their Papa went to school today for Grandparents /book fair day and they had money to spend at the book fair but guess what they talked their papa into buying them 90.00 worth of books and junk when I had told them they were only to get one book. They went on Wednesday morning and there daddy had given them 20.00 a piece to spend so that means we have spent 130.00 at the TJA book fair (crazy). They were grounded when they got home. They had to sit and read their books for one hour after school and I am not sure what their daddy will do when he gets home from work. Abby said "I bet he is going to kill us but I forgot to tell papa we were only suppose to get one book." I hope they have learned their lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment