Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a Fun Weekend and Week!


I know it has been a while since I have posted but we have been very busy. We had a great weekend! We started the weekend with a fun swimming birthday party at the Family Y, after the party we meet my parent and my brother (he flew in on Saturday) for a great supper at T'S restaurant. Sunday we had lunch at my parents house with family and friends and we had supper at Lewis Lake with family and friends! Yes, we love to eat! My children have really enjoyed having my brother here. Clete flew in on Saturday and will be leaving tomorrow (Friday). We have been very busy this week with Gymnastics, trips to Wrens to spend time with Clete (we don't get to see him much) and school. Today is my daddy's birthday (March 17) but we celebrated his birthday last night because Abby had gymnastics tonight. The girls love to throw a birthday party. We grilled hotdogs and had Strawberry Cake for Papa's birthday. It was so much Fun!!!


Happy Birthday Maggie!! We had a great time at your party!!

Mallie and Shelby swimming at the party!

Kid just want have FUN!
All the chilldren at Maggie's party! 
Clete and my parents

Grilling hotdogs for the party!

Getting ready for papa's party!

Happy 66 Birthday Papa!

I friend tagged me on facebook with this picture of Mallie and I wanted to post it because I thought it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment