Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October has been a busy Month!

We have had a very busy month in October, it seems like we have had something everyday to do.  I have a lot of new post for my blog but it might take a little time because the photos are loading so slow these days.  We have been cheerleading, gymnastics's performance, field trips, and much more this week. We are looking forward to the fair, the fall festival at school, and another field trip to the farm with Mallie's  K-5 class.  This past Saturday the kids had their pictures taken and I was not to please with them, but I am not going to post them because I hope to use some of them for my Christmas Cards (we will see), but I did want to post this one of Kaden because I think it is so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment