Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Events 2012

We had a great time celebrating this Easter season.  We enjoyed dying eggs, Easter egg hunts, and spending time with family and friends.  We ended the Easter weekend with remembering the real meaning of Easter at Church Sunday morning we had a great service and the kids did a great job with their part of the service. 


The Dowdy's Egg Hunt

 Abby and Mary Dalton (sweet friends)

 Kaden is ready to hunt some Easter Eggs!
 I got a blue one.  (Kaden only wanted to pick blue eggs up)
 My three little Easter Egg hunters.
 I hope I get some eggs!
 I love dying Easter eggs!  I carried it around all night.

 Mallie at her K-5 Easter Egg Hunt
 We are ready to hunt Easter Eggs.
 Looking Hard
 Mallie on the zip line at the Easter party.  The Easter bunny brought my kids a zip line now we got to wait for daddy to put it up.  (That might take a year on two.)
Friends Forever!
 The Sims' Kids on Easter morning.
 Ready to hunt Easter Eggs
 Mallie Easter Morning
 Abby Easter morning.
 Our little family!
 I am ready!
Children's church program at Davisboro Baptist Church!
They did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment