Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We we have been doing lately!! (July)

For the first two Saturday's in July,  I have been busy working with a children's consignment sale here in our home town.  Several ladies got together and set up a children's consignment sale and I participate in it and I am glad I did.  It is hard to get rid of all those cute little girl clothes but my girls have out grown them and it was time to make room for some new school clothes.  I love dressing my girls and Kaden but I guess when they get a certain age it is not so cute anymore and Abby started says "I hate ruffles and bows" but you better believe she did wear her share.  The kids have enjoyed the painting parties at "Mbellish It"  this has been a fun activity this Summer.  They enjoyed spending the day with great friends at the water park and a day at home with some friends.  We have planted a pumpkin patch and we have enjoyed watching it grow. The kids enjoyed the Unruh girls babysitting them and the fun activities they did all day long while I got to spend the day in Augusta all by myself! We have had a Great July! 

These are some of the clothes I sold at the Exchange Sale.

We enjoyed breakfast at "The Cracker Barrell" with Melissa and Bryant before spending a day at the water park.

Kaden had all he could take at the water park so he took him a nap.

Abby's painting from a cupcake painting party at Mbellish It.

 Mallie with her painting.

Kaden with his best friend Ryder.  Sweet little boys!

Mallie and Shelby at McDonald's

Raven, Kaden and Abby playing at McDonald's.

Girls just want to have Summer FUN!

Mallie learned to dive this summer.  Abby did a good job teaching her.

Shelby and Mallie dresses like twins at the pool.



 Best Friends enjoying ice cream!

Start of the Pumpkin Patch

One week later

Two weeks later

Kaden painting at the shark painting party.


Mallie painting at the shark painting party.

Kaden did a great job!

Cute little sharks on a Hot Day.

Macy braided Mallie's hair and it was so cute!

Macy made Kaden a Thomas to play with while babysitting him.
My kids love the Unruh Girls!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment