Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Monday, September 24, 2012

It has been a big day at the Sims' House......

 
When I picked Kaden up from school today he was one happy little boy.  He had been chosen to sit in the Super Hero Chair.  The child that has the best behavior for the day gets in the Super Hero Chair.  He has been in school three weeks and he finally made it to the Super Hero Chair.  It was a big thing for him! He could not wait to tell his daddy, Abby, and Mallie and yes, that is the first thing he told them when he saw them.  Also, Abby learned to ride a bike today.  My girls have never had an interested in bike so I told my parents if they ever saw a old bike at a sale to get it for the girls to learn. They find one this weekend for $10.00 and Abby learned to ride it in one try.  Mallie is still working on it.  I think all kids need to know how to ride a bike.  
 
 
 
My little Super Hero!
 
Abby riding the bike.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment