Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Thursday, October 25, 2012

3rd trip to Kackleberry Farm in one week --- but this last trip is something we will never forget

Well it was my third trip to Kackleberry Farm in one week, but this last trip was a little more entertaining.  "Honey Boo Boo" and her family was there filming a new episode. I am not a fan of this show and I do not let my kids watch it, but I guess when this episode airs  I will have to let them watch it.  It was a fun day for the kids and after Kackleberry we returned to the church for supper and trick or trunk the kids had a Blast! Guess What?---I will be going to Kackelberry Farm one more time next week with Abby's class (I have had enough of the farm this year). 
 
 
Ready to go in ! My three pumpkins!


 Kaden riding the cow train.
 
Mallie picking out a pumpkin.
 

My sweet little pumpkin!

"Honey Boo Boo" and her family!  LOL


Enjoying a Funnel Cake.
 

Mining for Gems!

Look what we got when we went mining.
 

Abby Gem Mining
 
Watching the Pig Race!

Watching to see which pig will win!

 Ready for Trick or Trunk
 
 I am tried, but I guess I am ready!
It has been a long day!
 
 Getting some candy!
 
 Kaden loved Trick or Trunk!


No comments:

Post a Comment