Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The only excitement we had here this week....

 
Poor Mallie has been sick with the flu for two weeks but she did have a little excitement this week.   She lost her other front tooth.  It was hanging and her daddy could not stand it so he pulled it and yes, she cried.  She was crying and screaming "I do not like the way I look now!"  She was so upset and she looked at her daddy and said "I am mad at you because you made me look like this and I don't like it."  The next morning she was a happy little girl and did not care what she looked like because the tooth fairy brought her $20.00.
 
Mallie with her two top teeth gone.
 

The next morning with her $20.00 and yes, she was sick (running fever) that morning.    


No comments:

Post a Comment