Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A lot of cathinng up ---- Feburary, March, April, and May

 
I have gotten a little behind on my blogging so I am going to try and catch up in a short post (with lots of pictures).  I promise I am going to do better with my blogging this summer. 
 
My kids keep me BUSY!!! 
 
February
 
Monster Trucks with Daddy

Gymnastics meet in Tennessee at the Wilderness of the Smokies!  We love that place.
 

 Abby and Adeline
Sweet Friends!
Enjoying the waterpark
 's
March
 
Abby's 9 Birthday at Artsy Me.  
 
 
Easter Egg Hunt at a friends church
 Easter Morning at our Church
 
 Kids ready to hunt eggs Easter Morning
 
Courtney Kupets Meet in Savannah, GA.
 
April
 
 Kaden and Lane ready for t-ball
 
 Kaden's T-Ball Team
 Abby's softball team (she loved playing softball this spring).
The "Hot Shots"
 It is game time!!!
Mallie's class trip to the Wild Life Center at GSU

 Mallie, Brooke, and Ty at the bird show.
 
 
 Honor's Day at School--- and yes they made us proud this year.
Abby got highest average in every subject but one (she said she is going to wok on Science)  her yearly average was a 97 in science.
 

Level 3 State Meet --- Abby was so proud she got a sliver medal on beam!
 

Level 2 -- State Meet --  Mallie had a great meet she score a 36.6 and qualified for Nationals in June at Disney World.   So Proud!!!!
 
May
 
 Mini Olympic at Gymnastic

 
 
 Abby got 2nd place in the softball throw at the Track meet this year.
She did great and made her day.
 
 Abby throwing the softball.
 
Mallie's field trip to the Augusta Canal.  

3rd class trip to Wild Adventures
We all had a blast!!!

 My three and Raven --- It was a great day at Wild Adventures. 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment