Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy Week --- last week of school!

It has been a very busy week gymnastics, last week of school, preparing for Mallie's birthday party (which is Sunday), and much more.  We have seen a big change in the weather this week (cooler) so the kids have really enjoyed playing outside late every night.  Today was beautiful, so Kaden and I spent most of the day outside and I tried to take some pictures of my baby (because he is growing up way to fast).  Tomorrow is Friday and both girls have their end of the year swimming parties and Mallie has her end of the year program in the morning and tomorrow night we will be attending our niece's graduation.  We are so proud of Emily!


Kids playing outside and enjoying this cooler weather!

I love this little shirt!

I am getting so big!

I love to be outside!

I look just like my daddy!

Not another picture!


This is our niece Emily who is graduating from Brentwood School.  We are so proud of her~

This is our big plans for the weekend --- we have a lot to do!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment