Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Relay for Life and Birthday Parties!

On Friday night, the city of  Wrens hosted the Jefferson County Relay for Life and the kids and I attend.  A very close friend of the family is a Cancer Survivor and he asked the kids to walk the survivor's lap with him. The kids really enjoyed walking with Uncle Fay and Bren around the track.  On Saturday, Abby attend her sweet little friend Anna's birthday at the city park while Mallie and I had lunch at the Huddle House and did a little shopping around Louisville.  On Sunday, we went to church and it was my turn to teach children's church I had a very small group this Sunday.  After church the girls and I headed to Augusta to Chuckie Cheese to another birthday party. 

Kids with Uncle Fay waiting to walk the Survivor's Lap.

My cousin Samantha she is a cancer survivor also.

The beginning of the survivor's lap!

The kids walking the lap with Uncle Fay and Bren!
Kaden is sleepy after a long night at Relay for Life.

Kaden checking out the strawberries!

Kaden wanting a strawberry!

Look what I got!

My kids have been swimming everyday for the past two weeks.
I think they might turn into fish!

Trying to talk Max into going swimming!

Saturday night, this is where I found my girls.  They said it was their new art studio! LOL

My kids at children's church!

I finally got all three to look but Kaden was eating some candy.

Waiting on big church to get over!

Mallie and a little girl that was in children's church waiting for big church to end.


The girls eating lunch at the party.


Abby counting her tickets!

+
The girls playing a game!  Abby is beating Mallie--- you can see it in her face (it was a racing game).


Mallie riding the big white horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment