Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

K-4 End of the Year Program and End of the Year Swimming Party!!!

  The K-4 class did a great job at their program.  They had two wonderful teachers that love the Lord and you can see it in everything they do.  I am so thankful Mallie had  the chance to have Mrs. Gail Mole and Mrs. Tara Polan as her teachers.   It was the sweets program and I thought I was going to make it through the whole thing without crying until I heard the last song Come to Jesus --- their is nothing any sweeter than hearing those 14 four year olds singing that song---PRICELESS!!!


Waiting to start the program
Singing my heart out!
God Bless America
Come to Jesus
Receiving my preschool diploma
 Thanks for my scrapbook Mr. Chuck
These six children went to K-3 and K-4 together.  What a great group of boys and girls!
Showing my book to Gee and Abby (they attend my K-4 program)
Abby is ready to change clothes and go to her class swimming party also.  Gee had to go with her because I had to go with Mallie.  I do not have any pictures from Abby's party because Gee said she did not know how to use the camera.
Mallie with her sweet teachers --- "Miss" Gail and "Miss" Tart
K-4 class at the pool party
Mallie swimming with her friends
They made all the children a snow cone and the kids loved that.
I am ready for Summer Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment