Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Busy Weekend (Oct. 26, 27,28 ) Playdate, Spiers Festival, Hallowen Parties and Disney on Ice

 
On Fridays, when the TJA has a home football game I usually let the girls invited a friend over for a playdate. They really have a great time with their friends on an afternoon playdate.  Then we head to the football game.  On Saturday morning, we went to the little local festival in Bartow, GA.  It is called the Spires Festival and it lots of fun for the kids.  There are games, good food, a little shopping, a small parade and entertainment (they watched their friends dance).  It was not the best day for me because I lost a diamond out of my ring and could not find it but I just told myself it could be worse (I think about how lucky I am right now, because I have a friend who has just found out she has cancer in her liver and bones).  So, losing a diamond is nothing to that.  Please say a prayer for Angie and her family as they fight this battle.  That night we went to a Halloween party at a little boy's house that is in Kaden's class at school and the kids had a Blast! On Sunday, the children and I headed to Augusta to enjoy Disney on Ice!  Yes, I had one excited little boy because Lighting McQueen was going to be on Ice.  Disney did it again and it was a GREAT show!!!!
 
Playdate with Brooke and Olivia A.
 
 Enjoying a Funnel Cake at the Festival!
 
Love this little picture of Jackson and Mallie.
Sweet Friends!
 
After the festival Kaden went home with the Morris Girls to spend the afternoon.
I would also like to thank the whole Morris Family for helping look for my diamond that afternoon.
 
 Halloween Party at the Ware's home.  The kids had a great time.
 
Addison and Mallie at the Halloween Party!
 
 
 
If you know me you know I am a big fan of Disney!
They do a great job on everything they do!
 
 
 
 
 Ready to see Lighting McQueen.
 
Ready for the show and eating a 12.00 snowcone.
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
It was a great show!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment