Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back to Early Mornings

We are back to our routine now that the snow and ice is gone.  It was not hard for the girls to get up this morning they both did really good.  I think they were ready to go back to school.  It was a very cold morning the low was 18 degrees (to cold for me).  Kaden's eye looks so much better today.  When he wake up his eye was open so that was a good thing because yesterday he could not open his eye until about 3:30 and when he opened it, it was not very much.  This afternoon we went to Swainsboro for Abby's gymnatics class and Mallie, Kaden, and I went to Wal-mart for a little shopping.  I cannot believe it is almost the weekend, we are looking forward to going to a birthday/swimming party (inside pool). 

Kaden's Eye (Day 4) -- he is getting tried of me taking pictures of his eye


After Mallie 's bath I told her to go put her pj's on and this is what she put on.
She loves to wear blue jean shorts or blue jeans and a tank top.  No, I did not let her sleep in that.


The girls watching a new Barbie Movie tonight after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment