Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Waiting on the Snow

Today has been a very lazy day at the Sims' house.  I was the only one to get out of my pj's.  We did not have church today (only first and third Sunday) so everyone stayed in except me I had to go to Wal-mart and the grocery store.  Both stores were very crowded and they were out of a lot of things, I got the last loaf of bread at Wal-mart.  Tonight we had company Bren and Uncle Fay and the children were so excited because they had not seen them since Christmas day so they had a great time playing with Bren.  All three of my children love Bren (Brenda Hadden) because she will get on the floor with them and do what ever they want to do.  The news is saying we are going to be getting some snow, sleet, and ice.  We are sitting and waiting to see what we are going to get.  I hope it is not much or nothing because snow, sleet, or ice is not good for logging. 


Bren with the children

The girls playing games on the computer



No comments:

Post a Comment