Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yesterday --- What a day!!

The day started off with the winter storm, no snow just ice.  We spent the day every hour riding the roads around our house with Brian checking to to see if they were going to be able to work on Tuesday.   That afternoon around 5:00 we came in from a road check and Kaden was playing and fell and hit the coffee table and a big goose egg come up right above his eye.  He was crying I was crying and Brian was screaming stay calm.  I wanted to go to the ER but Brian said he was fine.  I was still crying so Brian had his Aunt Sandra come and look and she said he was ok.  I was still not sure!  After all that excitement I was cooking supper and guess what we lost power.  It was about 7:00 and we headed toward Wrens.  We packed up all the stuff, three children, and a puppy in the pitch dark with two flashlights and headed to Wrens (to my parents house).  It is Tuesday morning at 11:30 and we still do not have power.  Brian is in the woods trying to work while the kids and I are in Wrens waiting for the power to come back on so we can go back home.  Kaden's eye still looks very bad, he has a black eye and it has almost shut his eye.

Photos of Kaden's eye




No comments:

Post a Comment