Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Sunday, January 30, 2011

FUN FUN FUN at Kaden's 2nd Birthday Party!!!

We had a great day for Kaden's birthday party, it was a beautiful day.  It was about 68 degrees and the sunny was shinning bright and the kids enjoyed being outside.  A good friend of mine (Renee Agner -- Renee's Photography) took the birthday pictures for me and that was a big help (can't wait to see them all -- she is great).  I have not gotten all of them from her but when I do I will post more.  I had two of my college roommates (Amy and Beth Eley)  come and join the party and that made my day.  Beth has a precious little girl who is almost one and I got to see her for the first time, and they were also able to bring their nieces and my girls really enjoyed playing with them.  It was a great day, we had lots of fun.  Praise the Lord for blessing us with great friends and family and a beautiful day.

Kaden's 2nd Birthday Party



Brandyn Roberson- made the cake and he did a GREAT JOB!
I use to baby sit Brandyn - now he is a 18 year old young man. Time flies!








No comments:

Post a Comment