Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No School for the girls --- off to the doctor for Kaden

This morning we enjoyed sleeping in again today (another snow day).  When I went to get Kaden up I looked at his eye and I started crying because he could not open it today.   I called Brian and told him I was taking him to doctor I could not take this anymore (I am a worry wort).  I was crying, Kaden was crying so Brian came home to check on us.  Kaden's appointment was at 2:30 and the doctor said he just took a very bad hit but he would be ok.  The girls stayed with my parents while we went to the doctor.  The doctor said it was going to take about three weeks to heal and it was going to change ever color before it does.  Praise God he is ok!

On the way to the doctor (3rd day)

3rd Day

3rd Day

No comments:

Post a Comment