Sims' Kids

Sims' Kids

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun Sunday

We started our day with a great church service and after church we went to Sandersville for some lunch.  When we got home the girls played and Brian, Kaden, and I took a nice needed nap.  After our nap the girls enjoyed doing a little painting and a nice golf cart ride.  We got a cover for our golf cart the week before Christmas (my kids love to ride the golf cart) and after begging for about a month Brian finally put it on. It is so nice, we enjoyed our ride and we did not get cold.  The kids also enjoyed just playing outside.  It was a very pretty day outside today.  Tonight we celebrated "Big Mama's" (close family friend) Birthday with a cake that "Gee" made. It was also great to see my daddy's first cousin Ronald tonight.  The kids had a great time at the small birthday party with family and friends.  We have a very busy week ahead we leave for Disney in 4 days, we can't wait!!!  Also, it is time to start working on Kaden's second birthday party --- I can't believe my baby will be two. 

Home from Church

Kaden's eye on day 7 and he is pitching a fit

the girls painting

My new golf cart cover --- I love it!

Getting ready for Kaden's Birthday

"Big Mama's" Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment